Gun Work Appointment Deposit Info:
Because of some medical issues and a recent move in the last few years my turnaround time (TAT) is running 10 months minimum. But you don’t need to send your gun now. Instead of sending your gun now and let it sit in line with all the others, we are doing something different for the folks that don’t want to be without the gun that long.
"Remember...You don’t have to send the gun now."
In the past, we tried a call list but it's just me and my wife so keeping up with it took a lot of time. Some folks never called back, others had sold the gun and some even said there were going to send it but never did.
So we are now asking for a non-refundable deposit for a date on the work calendar. This way we both are committed to fixing up your gun. You simply put $50 down on each gun that you want work done on. This deposit applies directly toward the work to be done.
HOW THIS WORKS:
- Put your deposit down by selecting the quantity below for each gun you want me to work on and then add to cart.
- Fill out the information below. Include your SASS information if you have it, and the work you want me to do on your gun.
- When it’s time to send your gun you will be emailed with a CG date number. The CG number stands for calendar gun and will be a date code (i.e. CG 020414 for Feb 4th 2014)
- IMPORTANT: Put a copy of the email you received from us with the CG# in the box with your gun. NOTE: If more than one gun is sent, make sure I know what you want done to each gun and label each gun so I know which gun you are talking about.
- Mark the CG number in bold on the outside of the box (i.e. CG# 020414) so we will know to put the gun in line in the correct spot.
- Once you send it I will work it over according to what you want me to do with it and returned within 4-6 weeks, give or take depending on holidays and such.
We hope this will keep everyone happy; us by knowing what is due to come in and you by not doing without your gun for months waiting for us to get to it.